I went to a catholic elementary school with a really strict dress code and one time in 4th grade I came to school with my shirt untucked 2 days in a row and my teacher asked me if I was having problems at home
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
one time i had a crush on a boy and he knew but he didnt like me back so on april fools he asked me out as a joke and i said yes but then he said april fools so i punched him in the face
please do not tell me i was wrong for punching him. i had very deep feelings for him. he knew that i did and he took advantage of that to humiliate me. i had every right to knock his sorry fucking teeth out
Proper measures were taken and I encourage everyone to follow this example
and suddenly you fall into him
and you want to fall asleep with him
and you want to fall into his arms when you’re drunk
and you want to fall into deep conversations with him at three in the morning
and you want his fingers falling down your back in the middle of the night
and you want to hold his hand and fall into step with him as you walk
and you want him kissing you when the rain is falling so hard outside that you pull over because you can’t see through the windshield
and then 6 months later tears are falling down your cheeks
and you’re falling asleep alone
and you fall apart
me at all because it is far less terrifying a
prospect than the possibility you did, you truly
did, but all of a sudden, and for no particular
reason, you stopped.